On Oct 10, 2006, at 10:00 AM, Phil Carns wrote:

There is a duplicate file in the src/kernel/linux-2.6 directory. Right now both xattr-default.c and xattr_default.c are present. I think xattr_default.c is an imposter.

Removed.  Thanks.

There is also still one relatively simple patch hanging around that hasn't been integrated: http://www.beowulf-underground.org/pipermail/pvfs2-developers/2006- July/002245.html

Is this one still under consideration? I can update it if there is any interest- I imagine there is some conflict on the gossip mask values now.

Yeah, I think your updated patch remedied RobL's concerns, but just didn't make it into the tree. Sorry we let that slip through the cracks. I've committed the patch with conflicts resolved.

-sam

-Phil