Peng Gu wrote:
In addition, we would like know your ideas about the following questions:

1) Whether 64-bit processor like Interl Xeon works fine with
PVFS2/future version or not.
PVFS2 has full 64bit processor support. We are currently running AMD64/PPC64 in a mixed environment without any problems at my location.
2) Will Dell power-edge server cluster works fine?
3) Which OS, Linux 2.6 or other fit PVFS2/future version well.
Right now, I believe all kernels < 2.6.18 are in working order. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong in saying that.
4) Which vendor/cluster solution do you recommend?

Any inputs are appreciated,
Peng