On Nov 9, 2006, at 4:00 PM, Walter B. Ligon III wrote:

Thanks ... ah, yes, I get the same behavior with the trunk as I do with my branch.

So now we know HEAD is broken for 2.4 kernels? That's something we're going to need to fix I guess.

OK, so I guess next we see how the branch fares on a nightly?

It sounds like there are currently some nightly tests that fail related to symlinks on WALT3. I think RobL is on top of this?

-sam

Then what?

Walt

Sam Lang wrote: