Thanks!

Sam Lang wrote:

Attached patch that removes directory_version from the pvfs2_inode struct and seems to fix the missing . and .. bug. Let me know if it looks ok.

-sam

On Nov 9, 2006, at 1:09 PM, Murali Vilayannur wrote:

Hey Sam,

Agreed, but the directory_version field will be non-zero, since we
didn't let the readdirs complete the listing.  This prevents the .
and .. from getting added on the next ls.

I am not sure that will happen because each ls will reopen the directory and
iterate through. If people want . and .. they have to rewind to the
beginning and/or reopen
the directory...

I think we're in agreement then.

I do agree though that we don't need the version field..

I think I can look at it if that's alright.

By all means! :)
thanks,
Murali

-sam