Uh, that must have broken when we changed the IP address on the servers, though I *thought* I had gotten them all. To tell the truth I don't recall what issues we had to make that work - Sam, you set that up, right? Maybe you should log into parlweb and see if there is a setting or something that needs fixin'. If it is a firewall problem let me know and I'll fix it.

Walt

Pete Wyckoff wrote:
I tried hitting the link to Fisheye from the developers page at
pvfs.org.  It goes to http://www.pvfs.org/fisheye then says
ERROR 502: Bad Gateway.

Is this fixable?  It's mighty handy to find out what happened
recently.

P.S.  The irc logs only lasted about a month.  Not like I imagine
ever looking at that or relish the idea of other people seeing what
I was thinking in that month.  It was amusing to see those existed.

                -- Pete
begin:vcard
fn:Walt Ligon
n:Ligon;Walt