I am interested in this because it would be nice to be able to set tuning options at the root directory level without modifying the server side configuration files. I also wonder if this issue would cause problems for ACLs on the root directory.

-Phil

Murali Vilayannur wrote:
Hey Phil,
Sorry I forgot to get back to you on this..
No I don't think this would work.
It is a kernel module issue that I hadnt tracked down fully..
Do you need this feature?
thanks,
Murali

On 6/27/07, Phil Carns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just pinging on this one again- has any one else bumped into this problem?

-Phil