On Oct 4, 2007, at 9:09 AM, Pete Wyckoff wrote:

Nice to see improvement.  But...
<snip>
You stomped on my cleanup from r1.2 to r1.3.

A better approach to maintaining out-of-tree like this is to first
pull changes from the CVS into your tree.  Then push your SVN
changes back up into the CVS.

                -- Pete

Hi Pete,

Sorry about the reversion.

I did apply changes to my SVN first, but I did not realize that the above code had been removed perviously (I assumed that it had never been in pvfs2's CVS). In the past, I sent several patches that never made it into pvfs2 CVS and I assumed that was part of one of them. I should have checked the CVS history ass well.

This will be the last sync with our SVN. Sam asked me to use the pvfs2 tree directly and I will stop using our SVN. This should not happen again.

Scott