while a loop will fix it, it would be really nice to understand how we get EAGAIN when we think that there are bytes there...

rob

On Dec 7, 2007, at 4:55 PM, Sam Lang wrote:

I'm seeing recv on a socket in non-blocking mode returning EAGAIN occasionally, even though epoll has just told us there's bytes waiting. I guess that's why the call was initially a blocking recv. I can add a loop around the non-blocking recv while it returns EAGAIN, unless someone can think of a better work around.
-sam