Hey guys,

We have a particular file on our 12 node file system that is giving us some
problems. A /bin/ls and pvfs2-ls both return the correct file listing, but
adding a -l option to both of those return with ENOENT "No such file or
directory". All of the utilities that do a getattr on the file fail. One of
the twelve servers is reporting this error:

PVFS2: [E] TROVE:DBPF:Berkeley DB: DB->get: DB_NOTFOUND: No matching
key/data pair found

How do we go about removing this file so that we can recreate it? We cannot
run an fsck on the entire file system, so we need a way to remove just this
file.

Thanks,
Bart.