Hello all,
Regarding my previous issue it is solved now. In a modificated code there was a hardcoded IP that my VM couldn't bind to. It would help though if there was more information about the programs that print the debug messages.
Anyway.
Now I'm getting familiar with the DB_CONFIG file, as it would help a lot!
I want to call repmgr_site from the DB_CONFIG but it says BDB3661 repmgr_site: cannot call from base replication application . How can I solve this?
My DB_CONFIG contains:
rep_set_priority 0
repmgr_site 10.10.8.4 5010 db_local_site on db_group_creator on

Many thanks,
Dimos.