Kyle,

Yes I think we need some form of fail-over capability with multi-port NICs
in orangefs for HA.  As the number of I/O servers grow, the odds of some
kind of hardware failure increases.  Network errors in this brave new
world should be expected and tolerated as much as possible.  This might be
a good step in that direction.

-Randy