Hello everyone,
     I'm working on adding some more flexible distribution methods in
orangeFS. Now I want to add a method like a checkboard.
     Imagine the data(maybe an image) as a huge MxN matrix and I want to
distribute per m1xn1 bytes. Now it's two-dimensional not stream-like,
then I comes to a problem. when I use the usual read/write, it will cause a
lot small io operations and I want to add a new block-like way to
read-write the data. But I don't know how to add it in orangeFS's structure
and I don't want to change the current code much.
     Hope I explained it clearly.
     Thanks for any help.