Hi, we are struggling a little in understanding the state machine language
developed for PVFS2.

Can someone please point us to the right documentation for the same ?
Or give us a few general tips regarding the language?

This is what we have been able to figure out till now.
run command calls a sm_action function
=> is setting the next state
success => , set the next state if the return value of the function run in
the previous statement is as expected.
default =? sets the next state for all other cases.

Questions:
What is PINT?
Why are names of data structures carrying the sm suffix/prefix?

It would be great if anyone could point out any mistakes in our basic
understanding of the language, and also add to our knowhow, something vital
that we might be missing.

Thanks,
Jay.