Hello,

I woulk like to allow users to upload not only file, but URL too.
For instance, I see http://www.foo.com/bar.pdf
I have to download it, and then to upload it in the swiki : 2
operations.
I'm lazy, and moreover I have to make this operation for many, many
files. I would like to click on upload and enter directly the url
location.
So is it hard to change the swiki code to add this feature ?

Thanks.

--
Samir SAIDANI
Doctorant en informatique                       web :