On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 06:50:38PM -0500, Scott Jaderholm wrote:
> I haven't been reading for a few months.  I remember someone was working
> on a version of Swiki that would be more for a personal site where you
> could get rid of the top buttons (Edit, Changes, etc).  I was wondering
> what the progress was on that.

I'm still working on it. Large technical parts are done, but I find
myself busy for the next couple of weeks with other stuff.

> Also, I wanted to change the look of my swiki (jaderholm.com) so it
> looks like http://www.jaderholm.com/basic.jpg.  There are three frames
> in that picture, the left one (white), the middle one (red), and the bottom
>one(blue, white, white/yellow).  I want only the red one to change when I click on a
>link taking me to another page on the swiki.  Anyone have any ideas how to do this?

Frames are a bitch to do in Swiki. Modern web page design has gone away
from frames, so I'd recommend skipping that. Instead, put image width and
height tags on your images and use the same images on each page.

One way to get rid of the buttons is to just remove them from the view
page template. Use the SwikiBrowser to remove them. You could also put in
your decorations there.

In order to edit a page, you would just have to type .edit after the URL.

Peace and Luck!

Je77