I'm investigating moving to Harvest Moon (1.3) and have a few questions.

- Schemes appears to have changed, at least the location of them. Is
there documentation somewhere on how to modify them? If not specifically
for 1.3, then for an older version.

- What files from an old Swiki do I need to or can I move over to the
new server? I think that I have succesfully gotten the pages and uploads
directories (and thus the content) of an older Swiki moved to the new
server, but can I also move the security.xml, settings.xml, and
setup.xml files to the new server without any tweaking?

PS...thanks for such a fantastic tool. I have deployed Swiki as a
knowledge base system at and as a collaborative web for a course that I
teach.

Thanks,
Sean
--