Hi,
I'm using swiki 1.3 on windoze nt server (yeah, I know).
My swiki inherits from "docs".

When I use "Lock" from the toolbar, enter the admin password (twice) and hit

the "lock" button, the page goes blank.
Choosing the browser "back" button now shows the toolbar with the "unlock"
icon.
Choosing the "unlock" icon brings up the "unlock swiki" page.
Entering the admin password and clicking the "unlock" button, the page
pauses forever with "Opening page blah.../1.lock" in the status area.
Hitting the browser <back> button and <reload> shows the page as still
locked
(until I reboot the swiki server)

b.t.w. For a "refs" swiki using the lock controls on the edit page works
fine.

Any ideas on how to get locking working for a docs swiki ??

Many Thanks,
Shane Clauson