Back links to the first page don't show up, as you could hit the home
button to go there. As far as the Squeak site goes, it isn't as simple as
"how do I get that?" You would need to create your own color scheme that
could accomodate that list. I could give you the code that and stuff that
I use to do the Squeak site, but I don't have time to support it.

Peace and Luck!

Je77