After having been flooded with mp3's and similar stuff into one of the swikis, we started to do shaping on incoming traffic. All uploads have become _slow_, so most people only put stuff there if they really want to.

greets,
	tilo

Kees Brandenburg wrote:
Hi Jochen,
We also had some unwanted uploads recently on a swiki. That made me think again of a feature request I did some time ago. Is it possible to set a file size limit for uploads? Some people uploaded big .mov files maybe trying to use the swike as an anonymous ftp server, a file size limit could prevent that.

Kees Brandenburg
Middelburg, Netherlands

I think such a set up should work for your situation. We haven't had
people hack Swiki, but we have had bad hard drives and unwanted uploads.