Bob> On 06 Nov 2002 08:46:20 -0800 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Randal L. Schwartz) wrote:
John> Hello Randal, Wouldn't it be simpler, just as effective, and
John> more stable to simply run two VMs, with one instance per VM, and
John> then create a single controlling client to run in one of the two
John> VMs or, possibly, a remote third VM?

>> On a mac?  I don't want to be hacking creator codes just to get two
>> instances running.

Bob> Randal,

Bob> No need. Just duplicate the VM, image and changes. Drop image1 on VM1 and drop
image2 on VM2 and you're in business.

The downside is that you're duplicating VM memory space needlessly.
I'd rather have 10 threads running inside one VM than 10 VMs.  It scales
better.