Hello,
First a happy new year to you all!

Recently I discovered something that might be considered as a bug. I am using the most recent Comswiki on OS X.

When editing a page I was trying to create a new page by typing: *word-to-link>new page*
I was expecting to see the link with a 'create' butten after saving.
This did not happen: instead I received an "error this should not happen" message.

After this happened the name of the 'new page' seems a forbidden name from now. When trying to link (or creating it again) by typing *new page* I get the 'error this should not happen' message.

To get what I want I have to create a page first (by typing *another new page*) and then change the link to *word-to-link>another new page*

Kees Brandenburg
Middelburg Netherlands