Ups. forgot to include the List in the reply:

----- Forwarded message from Marcus Denker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:59:18 +0200
From: Marcus Denker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Alex Bochannek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Pws] AdvancedDocs problem.

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 11:09:21AM -0700, Alex Bochannek wrote:
> I have installed the AdvancedDocs extension and after creating a new Swiki,
> always get:

Did you install the swiki-enhancement packge? This contains the code
for Docs, Imged, and Forward wikis. This is needed for advancedDocs.

> Also, does anybody have the Dock theme working with AdvancedDocs? Seems
> like there are some icons missing for the changePassword link.

If you don't need the "change passwd" link, you can try a hack.
I actually can't remember what I did exactly, I think I made this:

 1) copy the whole advancedDocs directory (mine is advancedDocsATIS)
 2) edit setup.xml.
    Theres somewhere  type=" text">docs</s>
    change that to:
     type="text">refs</s>
 3) Now you can make new wikis inheriting from your own changed
    advancedDocs. The only problem is that changing passwords is
    not possible. But changes get tagged with the account, not
    the user.

  Marcus

--
Marcus Denker [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de