Well, I checked both, the last page that works and the first one which
doesn't and there is absolutely nothing in the XML file which looks remotely
wrong. I even went as far as throwing YAXO at the pages to see if finds
anything weird but it came out fine. So what should one look for?

Cheers,
  - Andreas