Weird. Check to see if the setup.xml file exists in each of these
directories. If not, create one with content like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<setup>
<s name="pageStorage" type="code">XmlSwikiStorage</s>
<s name="visible" type="boolean">false</s>
<s name="parent" type="text">refs</s>
<s name="logging" type="text">site</s>
<s name="bookStorage" type="code">XmlSwikiStorage</s>
</setup>

Then, restart the server. Could it be that you have an old version of
Swiki. At one time there was a bug that made this happen.

Peace and Luck!

Je77