I've been backing up my Swiki nightly using cron.  I capture everything in the
ComSwiki directory on down.  Over the weekend the server hiccuped and
everything came back except Swiki.  It was missing entire Swiki webs that had
been created in the past couple of months.

No problem, I think.  I restore from last Friday's backup, but Swiki still
won't see any recent webs.

OK, so I create one of the newer webs via admin, then stop Swiki long enough
to copy the contents of that entire web directory as it was from last Friday.
When Swiki is restarted, it has completely forgotten about the newly created
web.

What is the correct procedure for restoring a backed up Swiki web?  I think I
have all the files, but I see to be missing something in the process.

thanks,
-tim