try squeak -headless squeak.image

Or start an X server... and set DISPLAY=localhost:0

Mike

This e-mail and its contents are strictly private and confidential.  It must
not be disclosed, distributed or copied without our prior consent. If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify Shazam Entertainment
immediately on: +44 20 7471 3440 and then delete it from your system. Please
note that the information contained herein shall additionally constitute
Confidential Information for the purposes of any NDA between the recipient/s
and Shazam Entertainment.