Jochen-

I'm using Comanche, and the steps you described work great.
Very easy. Wish I had seen this before. Appears to be related to the whole site and not just a particular swiki instance within the site; that threw me.

thanks!
-tim

Jochen F. Rick wrote:

Are you actually using PWS or Comanche?
If you are using Comanche, you can use the AdminTool.
1. Go to the AdminTool.
2. Click the settings button to bring up settings for the site.
3. Change allowRobots to false.
4. Click "update settings"

Peace and Luck!

Je77