Hey Baptiste,

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 17:42 +0200, Baptiste Lepilleur wrote:
> The pytest documentation page indicates that it is supported, but provides
> no pointer on how do to this...

> Doing a search seem to reveal multiple plug-ins to do that. What is the
> recommended one? I'm working on Windows XP / Python 2.6 & 3.2.

sorry about that.  The plugin is named pytest-cov, see here

    http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pytest-cov

If it doesn't work for you i am sure Meme (also here on the list)
can answer questions or to issues.

> By the way, is there a centralized list of useful plug-ins for pytest ?

not really.  However, i recommend to install "pip" and then type:

    pip search pytest

to get a good list.

best,
holger