I setup a connection to the AIM transport yesterday using Psi. Went
through a few hundred authorize/adds and it appeared to be working
fine (was IMing people and getting messages back etc). It appears
sometime last night it disconnected and now whenever I try to
reconnect I get :

Undefined condition.
The error condition is not one of those defined by the other
conditions in this list.
------
AIM connection lost! Reason: Connection rejected.

I'm not using any other transports at the moment, the connection to
Google Talk is working fine. I tried searching but didn't see any
clear solutions. Can anyone help?