Hi Norman,

Would request your inputs on the following. Am facing a problem
connecting to jabber.org xmpp server after it was shifted to the new
servers on their side. On the old jabber.org servers it was working
fine. Am testing a self developed xmpp server at my side. I face the
following problem:

- When my xmpp server opens the S2S connection to jabber.org, it
starts the TLS session, and then sends the db:verify key.

- jabber.org then opens a connection to my xmpp server, which
<stream:features> indicating that starttls is supported. jabber.org
starts a tls session which appears to succeed. However after that,
jabber.org DOES NOT send the db:verify request to validate the first
(outgoing) connection. Hence the connection to jabber.org is never
activated fully.

-If we turn off starttls on my xmpp server, connections to jabber.org
are correctly validated.

I have even installed ejabberd and run that against my xmpp server and
it works fine. I think the problem is with jabber.org's new
implementation. I've tried gmx.de and that works too, as does
gmail.com.

Are there some changes done on jabber.org side after they shifted to
the new severs?

Kindly let me know.

Thanks

Vishal