From: py-transports@googlegroups.com [mailto:py-transpo...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of py-transports+nore...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 5:59 PM
To: Digest Recipients
Subject: [py-transports] Digest for py-transports@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages
in 1 Topic

  Today's Topic Summary

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/py-transports/topics

  *   Unable to register with PyYIMt [2 Updates]
 Topic: Unable to register with
PyYIMt<http://groups.google.com/group/py-transports/t/cc2e69519c6a01f>
"Leslie G. Seigneur" <l...@uark.edu> Jun 16 04:37PM ^

I have been using PyYIMt in my server for some time now but today I am not able
to successfully register with the transport. It will not accept my yahoo user
name and password even thought I have verified they correct by logging in with
the Yahoo client. I anyone else seeing this problem with PyYIMt?

Norman Rasmussen <nor...@rasmussen.co.za> Jun 16 06:47PM +0200 ^

> logging in with the Yahoo client. I anyone else seeing this problem with
> PyYIMt?

> What version are you using? There were some changes a few weeks back to
fix some login problem, and there's no new release yet (you have to use git
version for it to work)

--
- Norman Rasmussen
- Email: nor...@rasmussen.co.za