On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Abel <abelsolorz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am using pymsnt to allow ejabberd users access to the msn service.
> The problem is that sometimes Online MSN users are shown as offline by
> pymsnt.

Which version are you using?
(If you're not using the mercurial version, can you try that, details at:
http://sharesource.org/project/pymsnt/wiki/Development/)

I tried to find somebody with a similar problem. But until now
> I couldn't. I also want to know if the pymnst project is actively
> maintained.

Not truly actively.  I accept patches, but I don't have time to work on
anything myself.

> Thanks,
>
> Abel
>
> --