Both of the problems I am about to mention have been known for a while, and I am simply wondering if there is any progress with putting them right.

First, after a while - this is sometimes several times a day - the PyAIMt transport stops connecting to AIM, though existing connections continue. To put this right needs a restart of the transport.

Second, it is possible to get messages from ICQ users but they have HTML-style formatting tags on them. I would like to get them in plain text.

Any advice on these would be much appreciated. I am at present using the package in Debian squeeze.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: emleym...@gmail.com