Hi All,

I am working on ejabberd and strophe to develop msn IM . I have
installed pymsnt transport and i am able to start the transport. I am
able to send IQ message to msn.localhost to query information about
service discovery, but not able to register my msn credentials
(usrn...@hotmail.com) with  transports and response from the server
is

<iq xmlns='jabber:client' to='ad...@localhost/
9570991071287491939981946' from='msn.localhost' id='reg1'
type='result'>
        <query xmlns='jabber:iq:register'>
                 <instructions>Please type your MSN (u...@hotmail.com)
into the username field and your   password.For more information see
http://msn-transport.jabberstudio.org/docs/users
                </instructions>
               < username/>
                <password/>