Hi David,

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:21:30 +1000, Dave Reynolds <d.reyno...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to make use of your sparse conjugate gradient solver to speed
> up some python code I am working on, however I am having no end of trouble
> getting it to work. Can somebody please explain to me exactly what I need to
> do to get the conjugate gradient solver in pycuda working?

First of all, it would help if you could specify the kind of trouble you
are having (e.g. by pasting error messages).

These general steps should get you to a working solver:

1) Install PyMetis
2) Install Cython
3) Download the wiki examples--run examples/download-examples-from-wiki.py
4) Download a sample matrix file [1].
5) Run examples/wiki-examples/SparseSolve.py 5pt_10x10.mtx

[1]
http://git.tiker.net/iterative-cuda.git/blob_plain/e6413cff0466457957d99402f624cae0be06c3cc:/example/5pt_10x10.mtx

HTH,
Andreas