I'll also be there.  I'll be on a panel discussing higher-level programming
tools for GPU computing Wednesday at 10 AM, and then I'll be presenting
Copperhead from 3-4 pm on Wednesday.  I actually have some long-standing plans
for Wednesday night that I won't be able to cancel, so I'll have to miss out on
the fun, but it'll be great to meet people in person.

- bryan

On Sep 15, 2010, at 3:48 PM, Nicolas Pinto wrote:

> Hey,
>
>> If there's interest, we could go out at night and have a few beers, and
>> perhaps before then even work towards library wrappers in PyCUDA
>> (Nicolas?). If you're interested in meeting up, please speak up!
>
> Sounds great! Andreas, you have my cell right ? My session is
> scheduled on Wed 2pm too... when/where do you guys want to meet?

>> Andreas

> --
> Nicolas Pinto
> Ph.D. Candidate, Brain & Computer Sciences
> Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
> http://web.mit.edu/pinto

- bryan