Hi Faisal,

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 16:24:32 -0400, Faisal Moledina <faisal.moled...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I decided to try CUDA on OS X again now that there is 64-bit support.
> I downloaded PyCUDA from the git repository
> http://git.tiker.net/trees/pycuda.git . I installed PyCUDA using a
> siteconf.py available in a recent thread here (exactly as at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/pycuda@tiker.net/msg01415.html by Art as
> I'm using MacPorts as well). The installation appeared to finish
> without errors. The cumath and driver tests worked fine. During the
> gpuarray test, I get the console output located at
> http://pastie.org/1260713 . To test my CUDA installation, I downloaded
> the SDK and ran make in /Developer/GPU\ Computing/C, which seemed to
> compile without errors as well.

It appears that there's really only one problem, and that is likely the
one indicated here:

kernel.cu: In function `md5_rng_int':
kernel.cu:87: warning: this decimal constant is unsigned only in ISO C90
(repeated many times)

Note that this occurs in the random number generator. Then all the other
failures you are seeing indicate that the RNG spit out NaNs, which again
I presume is a consequence of whatever is being warned about above.

To try and fix the immediate warning, can you try and add 'u' after all
the integer literals in pycuda/curandom.py and let us know if that fixed it?
I.e. you would rewrite

 FF ( c, d, a, b, X2 , S13,  606105819);

as

 FF ( c, d, a, b, X2 , S13,  606105819u);

HTH,
Andreas