Dear all,

My research group in the department of zoology at Oxford University (
www.map.ox.ac.uk) is seeking a contractor to do the following on Amazon
EC2's new Cluster GPU instance type:

- Install Python 2.6 or 2.7, NumPy and SciPy (with multithreaded linear
algebra), Matplotlib (make sure the TKAgg and PDF backends work), Basemap,
PyTables, and PyCUDA.
- Install MAGMA, http://icl.cs.utk.edu/magma/ as well as CUBLAS and CURAND (
http://developer.nvidia.com/object/cuda_3_2_downloads.html) as shared
libraries, so that they can be used from PyCUDA.
- Test that the libraries listed above can be used from PyCUDA, and that
they are producing correct results.
- Take a snapshot of the instance as an Amazon Machine Image.
- Keep comprehensive, reproducible notes on the build process for us.
- Be available for up to 10 hours' support if we encounter problems in the
future.

We are offering $2700 US for the work listed above.

If you are interested, please respond to Jennie Charlton (
jennie.charl...@zoo.ox.ac.uk) and attach a resume with references. Please
feel free to circulate this email to any colleagues who might be interested.

Best wishes,
Anand