Hi Andreas,

I'm sorry I sent the wrong issue to you. I am working on Windows 7 64 bit.
While running the *mandlebrot* example Pycuda I got the following error:

*pycuda.driver.CompileError: nvcc compilation of
c:\users\krishna\appdata\local\t*
*emp\tmp_0agks\kernel.cu failed*
*[command: nvcc --cubin -arch sm_12 -m64
-IC:\Python26\lib\site-packages\pycuda\.*
*.\..\..\include\pycuda kernel.cu]*
*[stderr:*
*nvcc fatal   : Visual Studio configuration file '(null)' could not be found
for*
*installation at 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
*
*
I nearly see through this yet don't know where to change. Do you have any
suggestions?

Regards,
Aritra
On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Andreas Kloeckner <li...@informa.tiker.net