Hi,

The package compyte [1] contain a new gpu nd array that is in
development. Currently there is indexing with int, slice and tuple
with a mix of int and slice that are supported. Those create gpu nd
array that have in some case not contiguous memory. No code in pycuda
accept that, but you can make a copy of the gpu ndarray to use it with
pycuda code. There is no direct conversion from a gpu nd array to
pycuda gpuarray.

The package have a bad installation system. Look into the Makefile and
change it to your platform.

Currently we don't support  numpy "advanced indexing" or list of int
in the __getitem__ function.

thanks

Frédéric Bastien

[1] https://github.com/inducer/compyte