Hello Apostolis,

There are two errors:

1. You are trying to use 32x32 block, but this size is only supported
by compute compatibility 2.0 devices (Teslas and probably other new
cards, look it up in the programming guide). Older cards (such as
mine) only allow maximum 512 threads per block, so I had to change it
to 16x16 (with corresponding changes to other parts of the code). You
did not specify what error exactly are you getting, but keep this in
mind.

2. When you create the output array as

rot_im = zeros((width,height))

it has dtype=float64 by default. You have to explicitly set it to the
same type as curr_im (float32), for example by writing

rot_im = zeros((width,height)).astype(curr_im.dtype)

With these changes your code works correctly on my system.

Best regards,
Bogdan