Hi,

I want to simulate many noisy brownian motion particles. So for each
particle I have to sum up random numbers repeatedly. I figured I'd
create a function that simulates one particle movement in cuda c and
import it to pycuda via SourceModule. Since I will be simulating many
particles repeatedly I want to initialize the random generators,
curandState, only once in the beginning and pass it to the function
for each run.

I see that pycuda.curandom.XORWOWRandomNumberGenerator() is
initializing curandState but I'm not sure how I can access it and it
pass it as an argument to the cuda function.

Any ideas on how best to go about doing that?

Thomas