Yes, the binary is from Christoph Gohlke. If nothing changed in my
set-up except CUDA from 4 to 4.1 how do I patch pyCUDA to find the new
CUDA driver, as I guess that's the problem. I'm not quite sure why we
talk about Visual Studio... I have it installed, of course, but I
don't understand why it's still needed.