I was having trouble installing PyCUDA on my windows 7 machine. I am
running Python (x,y) with numpy, matplotlib and pyqt4 already installed and
I was hoping there was an install version to just add PyCUDA instead of
installing all of the modules I want to use individually.
Thanks,
Alexander Pourshalchi

--
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential.
It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not