Being a Perl guy that mostly follows this list. You can probably count the
number of Perl programmers that use CUDA or OpenCL in their scripts on one
hand, but I happen to be one of them, and I would prefer a non-Python
centric topic, like plain CUDA, or CUDA/OpenCL. On such an exchange,
questions about PyCUDA would be fine, but keeping the forum open for
PerlCUDA, RubyCUDA, etc, would be appreciated, at least by me. :-)