Hello, I receive the above error when I try to run a pycuda code.

I use sabayon linux and this happened after an update at which it installed
the cuda toolkit 5.5

I tried to install again pycuda through:

python configure.py --cuda-root=/opt/cuda/

At start ,it gives me WARNING: nvcc not in path

If I do nvcc in terminal it gives "nvcc fatal   : No input files specified;
use option --help for more information
" ,but I can compile and run cu programs.

My ~/.bashrc:

export PATH=~/bin:$PATH
export PATH=/opt/cuda/bin:$PATH
export PATH=~/opt/bin:$PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/cuda/lib64:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export CUDA_ROOT=/opt/cuda/bin

I had a similar thread
http://pycuda.2962900.n2.nabble.com/nvcc-not-in-path-td7574709.html
<http://pycuda.2962900.n2.nabble.com/nvcc-not-in-path-td7574709.html>   but
it didn't help now.

(If I do echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH as root it doesn't return anything.)

Any help please?

Thank you!