Dnia 2014-09-18, czw o godzinie 22:30 +1200, Chris O'Halloran pisze:
[ cut ]

> However, I think I've determined that the opengl part of the
> python-pycuda package hasn't been enabled properly.
>

> Normally when you install pycuda from the tar package and run
> configure you need to pass the ---cuda-enable-gl option. I note in
> pycuda 2014 that has changed to --no-cuda-enable-gl

Thanks for trying PyCUDA packages.

> I find on my machine I can
>

> import pycuda.driver as cuda_drv
>
> import pycuda.compiler as Source_module
>

> etc
>

> but I cannot
>
> import pycuda.gl

Sorry - it's my fault.
OpenGL is enabled, but Python files from pycuda/gl/ packages
are not installed when package is build. I'll look into it
and let you know when it's fixed.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak  GPG/PGP key ID: 2AD5 9860
Fingerprint A481 824E 7DD3 9C0E C40A  488E C654 FB33 2AD5 9860