Hi Eric,

Sorry about the long delay in getting back to you.

Eric Scheffel <eric.schef...@nottingham.edu.cn> writes:
> I am trying to use Pycuda with a device kernel which recursively calls
> itself via dynamic parallelism. I do this with a 750Ti so it should be
> supported. I have also done some research on how to alter the command
> option list in the kernel source pycuda compile command. But I am
> still getting the error:
>

> "cuModuleDataEx  failed: named symbol not found - ".

Discussions regarding dynamic parallelism have been going on here:

https://github.com/inducer/pycuda/issues/45

The basic upshot appears to be that we need to switch to a different
binary format (ELF) and use cuLink{Create,AddData,Complete} to load the
module. I won't have time to work on this myself, but I'd be happy to
review patches.

Andreas