I am a student in physics. I am pretty new
  in pycuda. Currently I am interesting in  finit volume methods running on
  multiple GPUS in a single node. I have not found  relevant  documentation
  related to this issue, specifically how to communicate different contexts
  or how to run the same kernel on different devices at the same time.
Would you   suggest me some literature/documentation about that?

Regards