Hi Everyone,

I am sure it's something quite trivial that I am doing incorrectly but I can't
seem to be able to find it.

The following simple pycuda code is printing some random values from the kernel
for the long integer array.

Please ignore the arbitrary initialisations in places as this is just for the
test.

--code--

import numpy as np

import pycuda.driver as drv

import pycuda.autoinit

from pycuda.compiler import SourceModule

_stats_kernel_source = """

#include <stdio.h>

__global__ void stats_kernel(unsigned long *CROMEID, int numCROMECELLS)

{

    // calculate pixel idx

    int x = blockIdx.x * blockDim.x + threadIdx.x;

    if (x < numCROMECELLS)

    {

        if (x < 1)

        {

            unsigned long cid = CROMEID[x];

            printf("Value in Kernel at %d is %lu\\n",x,cid);

        }

    }

}

"""

zonal_stats_cuda = SourceModule(_stats_kernel_source)

zonal_stats_cuda_func = zonal_stats_cuda.get_function("stats_kernel")

numCROMECELLS = np.uint32(91480)

cromeCELLS = np.zeros((numCROMECELLS,), dtype=np.uint64)

long_cromeid = np.uint64(1091194009352)

cromeCELLS[0] = long_cromeid

long_cromeid = np.uint64(1088314008174)

cromeCELLS[1] = long_cromeid

long_cromeid = np.uint64(1091194011015)

cromeCELLS[2] = long_cromeid

print "Num Cells:%d"%(numCROMECELLS)

print "Pre-Kernel Value at 0 in long array is %d"%(cromeCELLS[0])

zonal_stats_cuda_func(drv.In(cromeCELLS), numCROMECELLS, block=(32,1,1))

---output-

Num Cells:91480

Pre-Kernel Value at 0 in long array is 1091194009352

Value in Kernel at 0 is 272316168

Sanjay Rana | Design Directorate

Rural Payments Agency | Room 200 | North Gate House | Reading | RG1 1AF

Jabber: 02077642065 | ext. 42065 | Email: sanjay.r...@rpa.gsi.gov.uk

Follow us on Twitter @Ruralpay
the system manager.

Cisco ESA for the presence of computer viruses.